Thursday, September 07, 2006

Have you ever seen a better movie with Ed Norton in it than Rounders? I mean, really. He did a pretty good job in Primal Fear, I guess, but in Rounders he is quintessentially, well, Norton. I chose this template for my blog because it is entitled "rounders" and I wonder if that's because a lot of cheating card players decided to make up their own template for their blogs. If so, I guess I'll join their ranks -- not as a cheating card-player of course, but a person who wants to be a cheating card player. You see, I could so totally get away with it, and no one would ever know any better. I have such a look and presence of innocence, and I can lie like no one's business. I would be a perfect candidate for a rounder. Could make so much bank, you know? I guess I'd have to risk losing my money, or my car, or possibly even my life if I were ever caught, but seriously, who would ever suspect lil' ole Siouxs?

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

American History X was pretty good. And that movie where he played a priest with Ben Stiller as a Rabbi? Come on. I also seem to remember a little movie called FIGHT CLUB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home